1. Constant voltage is not a certain voltage, but the output form is a constant voltage, which requires a certain rated voltage of the load. The constant voltage power amplifier is connected by multiple constant voltage speakers in parallel, as long as the total power does not exceed the total power of the constant voltage power amplifier.
2. Constant resistance power amplifier requires a certain output load resistance. In the constant resistance power amplifier, if the load impedance changes, the power will change accordingly. An 8 ohm 100W constant resistance power amplifier connected to 4 ohm will become close to 200W.
2. The application is different in different places
1. Constant voltage power amplifier is mainly used in public broadcasting in public places, because the distance between public broadcasting speaker and power amplifier is far, and a power amplifier is usually connected to multiple low-power speakers. In order to reduce the line loss and avoid the influence of one speaker on or off on the volume of other speakers in the system, the constant voltage power amplifier has high voltage and low current output. Constant voltage connection power amplifier multiple speakers, as long as the speakers in parallel on an ordinary wire can be.
2. Constant resistance power amplifier. It is mostly used in family background music, home cinema, KTV and stage. Because the distance between the speakers of family background music, home cinema and stage and the power amplifier is relatively close, and it does not need to connect many speakers, so the constant resistance power amplifier has high current and low voltage output. Special speaker cable should be used to connect the power amplifier and sound.
3. Sound quality difference
Eastank high end home theater audio
Fixed voltage is used in large space where the sound quality is not very high. On the contrary, fixed resistance can only transmit within 100 meters due to transmission limitation, so it is generally used in small space when the sound effect is much better. Because the constant voltage power amplifier uses a transformer in the circuit, its sound quality is affected to a certain extent. But if you choose a high-quality loudspeaker, you can improve the sound quality of the broadcasting system.
Constant resistance power amplifier and speaker, constant voltage power amplifier and speaker need to match:
A simple understanding of constant voltage power amplifier is to use voltage to drive the loudspeaker. It has the characteristics of high output voltage and low current,
Constant resistance power amplifier is our general household power amplifier, which is driven by current. The characteristic of loudspeaker is large current and small voltage
Constant resistance amplifier connected to constant voltage speaker, the sound is very small, even can not hear;
The power amplifier with constant voltage is connected to the speaker with constant resistance, and the speaker is burned;
Speaker size and sound effect:
The larger the diameter of the diaphragm, the larger the volume of air and the more obvious the sound pressure; in short, it is easier to excite the air and give people the feeling of airflow impact. The low frequency response will be better, and the sound felt by the human ear will be better. Of course, it should be matched with power amplifier, power and so on.
The larger the volume, the stronger the magnetism. The stronger the magnetism, the higher the efficiency of the loudspeaker, and the higher the loudness under the condition of the same received power. The more control you have!
Click on the picture to view the slide mode
Because the general speaker, treble unit and bass unit are arranged on the panel of the speaker, their sound producing centers cannot coincide as one point. In this way, the distance between the treble and bass to the listener is different, which will lead to phase deviation and affect the correct restoration of sound and image. Coaxial speaker uses coaxial unit, which is actually a combination of high pitch unit and low pitch unit. The high pitch is cleverly placed in the center of the low pitch diaphragm, so it can ensure that the acoustic center of high and low pitch is the same point, thus solving the problem of phase deviation.
Frequency division Speaker:
The frequency divider is the "brain" in the speaker, which is used to separate the input music signal into different parts such as high, medium and low, and then send them to the corresponding high, medium and low speaker units for playback.
Click on the picture to view the slide mode
The frequency divider can be divided into two, three and four frequency bands. Bisection is to divide the whole frequency band of audio signal into high frequency and low frequency; trisection is to divide the whole frequency band into high frequency, medium frequency and low frequency; quartering is to divide trisection into ultra low frequency.
The frequency dividing point refers to the intersection of the frequency response curves of two adjacent loudspeakers (such as the treble and bass in the second frequency division, the treble and midrange in the third frequency division, and the midrange and bass). It is usually the frequency at half of the power output of the two loudspeakers (i.e. - 3dB point). It should be determined according to the frequency characteristics and distortion of the speaker and each loudspeaker. Generally, the frequency division points of the two frequency divider are between 1kHz and 3kHz, and the frequency division points of the three frequency divider are 250Hz ~ 1kHz and 5KHz.